Thank you for choosing Noriki :P

B1A4 new korean group started in 2011- give them support!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DSK Jewelry AGAIN! YES M'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! like always, I'm very very happy when I saw DSK's package in my mailbox! Thank you Steph for giving me this extra pair of earrings! I must say that this is a good method to make ppl want to purchase more of your earrings xD ! Some ppl might hesitate to buy, so when they received free stuff from the seller, bang! it's like a drug, and it gives you thrills! YOu will want to buy this kind of stuff in the future after loll..well i don't know about the others, but that's what i feel LOL...I'm like sooo *URK*.. can't buy, but I must!!! X_X hahahahha

Anyhowwww, because of this pair of earrings, i realllly reallly want to get two more piercings. I only have two piercings in total. D: .....so right now, i Can't...cuz.......cuz......xD....i dunno, i guess it's my entourage that influences me for not getting any piercing other than what i already have for the moment.. =\ ....

Anyway, here are some (say, lots in my opinion) pictures i took. I guess I'm a bit too crazy for clear ab crystals, I took lots of picture of them LOL...but at the end, i think i must not post them all of them, eh? .. =\



Here's the jewelry I order from Steph :D

I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice! In the name of the Moon, I will punish you! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil and that means you! ...O___O
sigh nostalgic...

Pic pic pic pic pic and more pic!!!!!!!! xD

Almost same pic, sorry! I was focusing on the starfish xD




I love you, you love me, we are best happy Family!





Here's the extra pair of earrings I was talking about:

I really like Steph's gift box x3 !!!

Zoom Zoom~! see the details D:?? that's what I'm trying to focus in! xD

it's hard to do it, indeed.. :(

oh wow..i'm getting hungry here......*growl-boulg boulg*




Because I so wanted to wear the earrings at the same time, *blush* i...literally wore them at the same time. lol through the same hole... o_O..i hope i'm not crazy... it made my hole a bit bigger..at the moment LOL..

Different angles, thus different shades



Here's the clear ab cross necklace I ordered from Steph: Beautiful, isn't it??? ^___^



I ordered two other leaf bail hearts too :O !!! it's cuz i was so crazy about the Twilight Inspired bracelet, that I had to have that clear ab heart crystal again lool





Yeah, sorry if I bored you guys out with my pictures. It's just that clear ab crystals have so much colorful shades depending on the light, that I found it very interesting...and got interested in taking lots of pictures afterwards. =3 *bear with me* ^_^ i really love them jewelry!!

When I got Steph's package, i immediately wore them at school. and gosh, i was having heart attacks whenever the wind blows hard on my face. I'm sooo scared whether the earrings will dissapear from my ears :( ..The thing is that It's my first time wearing french hooks outside during a wind-day. :(
  • Can anyone please, ANYONE, tell me if wearing french hooks isn't something to be worried of..when running, jumping or getting a hard wind-attack on our face?
Thank you very much for helping me :( I don't want to get any heart attacks anymore...
Damn...i'm sooo hungry.... =.='''

4 lovely comments!:

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Omg you must be Steph's #1 supporter!!! haha Great pieces! :)

izumi said...

hmm i don't think i've had problems. but you can always get these little plastic pieces that go on the end to hold it onto your ear more :)

i designed those sailor moon earrings!! xD happy to see other people like them too. mwahah~

you have great pics. wearing them through the same hole? LOL!

Stephanie said...

lol your comment in my c-box make me laugh so hard ahahahaha

dang you took so many pictures!!

Thank you! haha do you mind if I use some of your pictures? I really like the one with the Sailor Moon Earrings on your ears!!

Steph

sanniet said...

Hello! Aww steph is awesome! and her jewelery is so cute!

Thank you for your comment! It made me feel better, seriously! I hope to get to know you better! <3