Thank you for choosing Noriki :P

B1A4 new korean group started in 2011- give them support!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Purchase some Swarovski + made some jewelry

Today, I've received my package from a certain supplier. There's not a lot to choose from, but they have my favorite swarovski crystal color in clear AB. I guess it's popular? The second favorite color that I like is tanzanite ^_^ I might order from them again since I don't see a single scratch on it. and they're real swarovski for low price. :D

Yeahhh, they've wrapped their package really really tight. no holes. I was having a hard time to rip everything off. took me minutes to do it =.='' one by one.



I bought:
One 28mm-crystal heart in AB
Four 18mm-crystal hearts in AB
One 28mm-crystal star in AB (VERY PRETTY, you should consider buying it)
The 10mm-crystal heart in AB (at the right) is Steph's Twilight Bracelet. It's just for comparison. :)
One White Cross Rhinestone Ropaz Pendant charm
One Silver Crown Key Rhinestone Pendant charm


Those crystals will be for my mom, my cousins, and of course myself ^_^ ...I might consider buying sterling silver on the internet. But I need to finish using all the chains that i boughtttt long time ago xP




Here is my purchases I made waay before (~well Aug. 28th, 2009)
Here is a lil' crystal clear star and clear ..uh....to me its like a leaf ^o^ ..so let's call it a leaf lalala~






Next is the crystal clear ~ Big Fat Flower lol well..it isn't that clear, a lil bit of AB maybe? a fake one in my opinion, but oh well i'm not so sure anyway :S [yeah, i always say fake fake fake in my previous posts xD ] :

A comparison with DSK's 10mm-heart crystal in AB with the Big Fat Flower!



Here's another one and I don't know its name. V_V Imma call it Cross pendant then xD....it's also crystal clear with a lil' tint of ab (here u see that it's green)







Anyway, that's all for now!=^^=


I got it from Mcdonald's xD

6 lovely comments!:

izumi said...

woooowwwww those're some HUGE crystals xD hehehe. major blingbling@

Zwala said...

wow..uve bought some swarovski...u r going to be jewelery designer..yeah :)

L a D y ♥ V said...

Gorgeous jewelry!

Stephanie said...

hi! nice purchases. I make jewelry too, and I was planning on making simple how to vids in the future. Let me know what you think of my stuff! :)

Mona said...

i like the key pendant! its cute!

Stephanie said...

u are obsessed with crystals :D