The prize for this giveaway is a necklace made of "white glass pearls, pink, purple and clear glass beads and a tiny fuschia swarovski crystal butterfly"! very very cute, eh? =^.^=
If you wonder how long is it, it's 18 inches long :O ! It's Perfect for a lovely dress or a "mini-dress shirt" lol sorry i don't know the term =.=''
Like what she said, this necklace won't be duplicated, so everyone must enter her giveaway before July 26th 10 pm GMT (what is GMT? loool anyway, i'll enter now just to make sure lol) to get it!!
The more people enter her giveaway, the better chances for a second prize to show up :P and i wonder what will be the second prize xD
Don't forget that this giveaway is open to anyone, even International just like me xD !!!!!
SO ENTER!!! mwahahhahahaha >:D
FaceBook page!
-
Hi guys
I felt really really sorry about neglecting the blog that I created a page
at top speed! I'm still tinkering with the settings since I'm new to
Fa...
14 years ago






3 lovely comments!:
thanks for informing readers about free gifts!
you welcome renaye :)
aww thanks babe! you're too sweet :)
Post a Comment