Thank you for choosing Noriki :P

B1A4 new korean group started in 2011- give them support!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Steph From DSK JEWELRY is giving a 3rd giveaway!!!!!!! O_O

Steph is giving another giveaway :D !! and this time, it's the super shiny DSK's Triple Swarovski Heart Necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty pretty pretty *o* !! The necklace has a value of 35$! if you buy it now, you will have free shipping *ANYWHERE* !! (go see Steph's post!! sry Steph, i'm stealing your pic >_<)


The DSK's New Swarovski Circle of Life Necklace and the New Swarovski Pearl Collection Bracelet are also part of the prizes!! The Circle of Life Necklace is really w-oh! o.o very simple and elegant- perfect for a classy look to me xD and I wonder what would the Pearl Collection Bracelet look like ?_?
I encourage everyone who read this post of mine to enter her giveaway! The more ppl enter, the more prizes will be available ;)

In fact, this is my first time entering a giveaway. The reason I don't enter is because I know that i'm not lucky =.='' lol so you ask me why i enter in her giveaway post? It's because I have a tiny hope in me LOL

So ppl. ENTER HER GIVEAWAY ASAP cuz I'm entering :P !!!!!! The giveaway ends on Aug. 1st, 2009!!!!!!

3 lovely comments!:

izumi said...

hello hello! good to see that you're alive :P i entered the giveaway too! good luck to the both of us xD

september is nearing!! shall we finalize the order? we still have time but i'm curious if i'm sending it to steph to finish or if i was just going to send it straight to you~

Author said...

gud 2 share.. :) il join too :P

Stephanie said...

wooo! DSK Contest!!