Thank you for choosing Noriki :P

B1A4 new korean group started in 2011- give them support!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diva Earrings from Drey Jewelry

Hi guyssss, I just want to share what I recently bought. :3 it's from Drey Jewelry! This kind of pairs really suits my style (not that I have a super cool style), but I really like them a lot. I'm sure one of you readers will also adore this kind of pair. :)

All the photos are taken with my iphone4. So of course, the pictures won't be crispy and clear.

Warning:
  1. Please do not steal the pictures. If you want them, please credit them.
  2. You can enlarge the pictures by right-clicking them to another new window.

Diva Earrings Review


This is how I received her package minus the outside package with stamp. Donuts and strawberries :3 yuuum (i just ate a donut yesterday too!)

As you can see, she puts an elastic around the pink gift box to prevent any incident. Inside the box, she actually wraps each earring by itself so that the earrings parts won't be tangled up. Readers who can read french will understand the little note she sent me!


You can see the 3-Dimension of each flowers and glass stones. There's the white background version on Drey Jewelry.
The purpose of the two pictures below was to show the glass stones "in details".

To sum up, these earrings are really gorgeous and solid. In the pictures of mine, they kind of look dull in the appearance, but in real person, they look very delicate, simple, sophisticated. You can mark my words for that.
The ear hooks can actually be modified by putting a bit "or even more" of pression on it, they're flexible but not fragile. The flower parts are solid to the touch- they won't bent that easily.
The earrings' hooks are made of gold plating ?? On each ear hook, there's that ".925 stamp" on it.
The length of each earrings including the ear hook is 7 cm long. It's not heavy at all when you wear them. You can actually see a model of this earrings on Drey Jewelry's page. The price is pretty reasonable to me (USD$27) -if you think about the many factors a jewelry artisan went through each time. The shipping cost was covered by Drey Jewelry, which means FREE. So that's a plus. I got my package for only three days (excluding the weekends)- From France to Canada.
It's a pretty pair of earrings that you won't need to stock them inside a zipped plastic bag (they're anti-tarnish material). I tend to get lazy, actually, when I put my jewelry inside a plastic bag :( ...but that's the only thing that can preserve the sterling silver. :(
10/10
With love,
Noriki

5 lovely comments!:

Anonymous said...

ma petite noriki c'est vraiment adorable tout ce que tu m'as écrit <3 ça m'a beaucoup touchée et je suis tellement contente que tu les apprécies :)
je te fais plein de gros bisoussss<3

Unknown said...

that's sweet. :)
I do make some handmade accessories too. it's fun!
is that her hand writing? so pretty and clean!

new follower here :)
http://misskatv.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just want you to know that I gave you an award! :)
you can check it here :D
Luxury Blogger award Link

xoxo,
Kat
http://misskatv.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lol oui j'ai commencé avec les croix car ça se répend de plus en plus à cette période^^ et je trouve ça de plus en plus stylé surtout avec un joli blazer^^ j'aime bien mettre une petite boucle comme les DBSK et une très longue à l'autre oreille^^ ça fait super stylé je trouve, mais c'est mon goût perso lol
malheureusement je ne pense pas que je ferai de earcuff, ça ne m'a jamais attiré et puis lisa de HeQi en fait déjà énormément; c'est sont style et puis je déteste copier. Je préfère rester dans ma phase kpop chic^^

Anonymous said...

ah oki^^ je ne savais pas que d'autres avaient commencé avant elle lol. Ah bon tu peux pas porter de blazer? c'est vraiment dommage car je trouve ça vraiment classe et fashion. Perso je suis petite alors ça donne pas aussi bien que sur des top model lol mais si je mets des chaussures genre gladiator ça rend super et en plus ça allonge ta silouette^^^. Tu penses que ça ne t'irais pas un blazer avec ce genre de chaussures à talons?

par ailleurs, je comprends tout à fait ta peur des longues boucles d'oreilles. Si j'aurais vécu la meme situation que toi je n'aurais plus jamais voulu en porter lol je sais ce que c'est quand on est traumatisée par un truc^^