Thank you for choosing Noriki :P

B1A4 new korean group started in 2011- give them support!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Etsy Land!

Ummm...i'm not too sure what's happening with the blogland, kinda annoys me...I can't even publish my post with IE...my follower list is gone too. but anyway, I just wanted to share things which I find them cute, beautiful, cool, etc. :)
Enjoy guys! For the links, just click on their title.


I like earcuffs :D They rock my ears!


Who doesn't like flower rings :)


If you like them in single, then here!


I like wing rings:


There's this one pair that's really Hawt! very original!




If you don't like wearing rings, there's that necklace which is perfect for a fluffy summer dress! classic.


If not three, then why not two?


This cameo is gorgeous, there's also available in blue!



And this awesome sparrow ring!



Tell me which one YOU like?? I'm curious!
Lots of love,
Noriki

0 lovely comments!: